Kymaro Body Shaper - Kymara Body Shaper

I purchased the Kymara on-line at ebay.It arrived yesterday, I put it on this morning and after wearing it for about 10 minutes, the entire bottom part of it is now wrapped around my waist.

It doesn't stay in position. So I tried repositioning it and putting my slacks on to "hold" the bottom half of it in place. No luck, after moving around the house normally, the entire lower half of it is bunched up and wrapped around my waist.

I have 2 distinct rolls, one below the bust (spare tire) and one that starts at the bunching at my waist.What a rip off.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 01 #978846

Me too. Bought one size llarger. Works better by doesn't hold in rolls

Jul 06, 2011 #308621

Because of many surgeries my abs weren't. I have to wear a binder all of the time. I had been looking for some type of corset or something along that line. Saw the infomercial, tried it,love it. If you have to have support 24-7 this is the best I've found. I'm just a grandma that likes to feel like I have muscle, even if I have to put it on! ;)

Fitness Instructor

Feb 28, 2011 #254399

Throw this garbage away, start eating more healthily, and exercise!!! This is utterly ridiculous.

Nov 28, 2010 #216229

i ve ordered mine havent recievec it yet,but hope it looks sexcy,saw few peoples bodies look realy nice i know must be the kymaro.cant wait to recieve mine n wear n show my hubby.but not gonna tell will stay a secret.

Nov 27, 2010 #215959

I LOOOOVE LOOOOVE LOOOOOOOOOOVe the body shaper. I can't believe how thin I look. I didn't get the bottoms cause, hey I already have a nice but, why would I want to make it smaller? but I have the top. I tried on 2 at walmart the size large and the size medium. The large was too wide but long enough and the medium was just right but too short. So I went with the medium. My only complaint is that it isn't longer but it's not so bad that I have to fiddle with it all of the time. I have such an odd body type though so what do expect. But after having 2 kids 1 year 1 month and 1 day apart I think the body shaper makes look like I never had any at all. Some one actually saw me with my 17 month old and my 4 month old and couldn't believe they were mine! I'm just hoping that I won't have to wear it forever. cause it wold be nice to lose the extra 20 pounds. Not that you can tell that I need to lose it with this amazing body shaper!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. I asked my baby daddy how it looked and he said "great!... too bad we have to take it off." lol. I love this thing!

Oct 02, 2010 #196414

I got my first black one through an infomercial. I loved it! After a year, I saw that a store in town had them. Bought another. Here it is year 3 and I see them at Walgreen's. They are great for posture and tummy tuck. The only draw back? When I don't have it on...I feel like I'm just a 'muffin top' with all of me just 'hanging'. I think I'll wear them for ever!!! :)

Sep 25, 2010 #194158

I found them on Walgreens website as mentgioned shipping. Will check it out! At least you can return it there and get all your money back!

Sep 21, 2010 #192415

I purchased one and liked it so well I got another.

I wore it today for 30min as I did my walking exercies and it stayed in place.

It helps support my back.

Sep 21, 2010 #192309

Try a yummy tummy :p

Jun 26, 2010 #157965

Like many others on here, I was just about to order when I found this site thankfully. I have the one piece Flexees from Kohls, and just love it, but was going to try this. Now I won't, thank you so much!!!!

Jun 22, 2010 #156389

Gave them my measurements, height and weight. They suggested a size. I told them it sounds too big and it was. Not made for short people; it didn't trim my "tire" at all and the bottoms come down to my knees. I tried tucking them, but it wouldn't stay tucked. I'm glad I only got one. Wasted almost $70. Beware! If you know you're body stick to what you know and don't be persuaded by their suggestions. I should've bought another "Squeem". It's rubber but has cotton lining. It has great hold, shapes you well and lifts the busts so well, I never have to wear a bra with it. I just hate carefully washing it by hand, it takes a while to dry. You have to wash it to regain it's shape.

Jun 18, 2010 #155464

This thing was HORRIBLE! Made me look much worse and yes, it was the right size. $80 total with shipping for all the "freebies." Returned everything in original boxes & only received a $39 refund. Despite my receipt only showing $12.95 S&H, they claimed it was $40.

Jun 12, 2010 #153133

Try a larger size - that always happens when you buy too small

May 19, 2010 #145053

:grin I love mine. I ordered 2 from ebay and am about to guy 2 more. If you order the right size they are wonderful! I get a lot of compliments!

May 18, 2010 #144694 Erode, Tamil Nadu

Boy am I glad I read this page, save my money.

Thanks girls

Apr 29, 2010 #138482

I have 3 and wear one almost every bought it too small....these are smooths you out and by wearing your own bra you get the lift that you don't get when you wear a one pc. them.

Mar 29, 2010 #128232

walmart now sells this product i was going to buy one this week,but i'm glad i stumbled on this page, nothing on the as seen on tv ads seem to work. my husband and i have tried these products and none of them work like they say. thanks so much for this information i know have extra money in my pocket.

Jan 21, 2010 #106598

You've just ordered it too small. Try the next size up and you won't have this problem.

Dec 05, 2009 #92219

Thanks you just saved me the money.

Nov 23, 2009 #89304

I am so glad i found and read this page.
I was just about to order 2 body shapers.
I saw the demonstrations on T.V., the
before and afters and thought, it was for me. No more, i'll save my money and hold it in (till something better comes along).

1-20 of 33 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kymaro Body Shaper. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kymaro Body Shaper.
Filing a new complaint about