Kymaro Body Shaper - Kymaro bodysuit
I purchased this suit a day ago thinking that I was gonna be able to look a little smoother in it but boy was I wrong.I was very disappointed.
I sent my measurements in and the sizing came back as a 5(xxl) since i have large breast... way to baggy!!!
I have rolls in the suit figured it should fit tighter on my stomach, I didn't get the tight feeling on my stomach, I just got it on my legs as I pulled it up.Still saw my rolls the way that the item was advertised I just knew it would have been so much better what a waste!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to a Mona Vie Seminar Hosted at the Bulldog Barbecue Located at 601 Main street Martinez ,Ca Peter Roselli a Mona Vie Black Diamond Along with his..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I purchased the changing color lights they worked for a few days then a few stopped after 2 weeks all of them stopped working ..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."