Kymaro Body Shaper - Kymaro bodysuit
I purchased this suit a day ago thinking that I was gonna be able to look a little smoother in it but boy was I wrong.I was very disappointed.
I sent my measurements in and the sizing came back as a 5(xxl) since i have large breast... way to baggy!!!
I have rolls in the suit figured it should fit tighter on my stomach, I didn't get the tight feeling on my stomach, I just got it on my legs as I pulled it up.Still saw my rolls the way that the item was advertised I just knew it would have been so much better what a waste!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!! It is now, Spotless Clean. I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "I purchased the Kymora Body Shaper in December 2010. I can't wear it all because the straps rub me raw just at my shoulder area and above my under-arms. I..."
- "We purchased a sectional 4 years ago, Morrow, Ga as well as a protection plan. Every piece of furniture we purchased started bubbling,cracking, peeling, and completely delaminating. We visited the..."
- "I purchased the changing color lights they worked for a few days then a few stopped after 2 weeks all of them stopped working ..."
- "i just recently bought a Nissan Pathfinder 2010 model from the morrow location in Georgia and i have heard stories that Drive time sells auction car which are rusted and..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "I've been trying to restore service with my new tracfone for several weeks. I had to move my service from my old Tracfone to my new Tracfone because my..."
- "We bought two tix to Paris from US six months ahead of time. We carefully selected our seats, together, window, near the front, so we could have a comfortable flight...."