Kymaro Body Shaper - Kymaro bodysuit
I purchased this suit a day ago thinking that I was gonna be able to look a little smoother in it but boy was I wrong.I was very disappointed.
I sent my measurements in and the sizing came back as a 5(xxl) since i have large breast... way to baggy!!!
I have rolls in the suit figured it should fit tighter on my stomach, I didn't get the tight feeling on my stomach, I just got it on my legs as I pulled it up.Still saw my rolls the way that the item was advertised I just knew it would have been so much better what a waste!1288ab58 review #185856
You may also like
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I joined Arhanta Yoga Ashram, it is the best place for perusing yoga teacher training course. Experienced teachers provide help and support throughout the training program. Finally I want to..."
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."
- "Can not see my tv laying in the bed ask them to move tv they said call corporate I asked them to fix it and nothing has changed been here..."
- "Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078 This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."