Kymaro Body Shaper - kymaro bodysuit
I purchased this suit a day ago thinking that I was gonna be able to look a little smoother in it but boy was I wrong.I was very disappointed.
I sent my measurements in and the sizing came back as a 5(xxl) since i have large breast... way to baggy!!!
I have rolls in the suit figured it should fit tighter on my stomach, I didn't get the tight feeling on my stomach, I just got it on my legs as I pulled it up.Still saw my rolls the way that the item was advertised I just knew it would have been so much better what a waste!1063f760 review #185856
You may also like
- "I have requested for two weeks now for a warranty return from Icon Health & Fitness Co. I received a damage Pro form 690 LT on delivery from Amazon and..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "I got forced to go with Safelite by my Insurance Company. I set up an appointment and Safelite came out and did a chip crack repair. The repair was still..."
- "Hi is been 3months since I'm trying to get my items from popofjunk company.last month I did a complain with passed costomers and with they help the popofjunk they hit..."
- "I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio. E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order. I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for..."